Sunday, March 29, 2009
On Saturday, our first stop was Kyle's 5th birthday party. I was armed with my camera this time, as you can see below. Macie got another goody bag with another new book and some treats for Mommy! Then, we headed to Madisonville to visit Brian's Mamaw who is in the hospital and his Papaw in the nursing home. At the hospital, Macie had a big blowout, of course, and then grabbed on to Brian's Mamaw's IV. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck! When we were at the nursing home, there was a tornado warning and a major hail storm. What a crazy day!!!
It was hard to see Kyle through all of the kids, but here he is holding up the transformer that we got him.
Keelin loved the Tinkerbell chair that we got Hannah for her birthday. I am kicking myself for not getting her one. She carried it with her all around the party!
When Macie was laying on the ground playing, Regan had to go over and say hello!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sunday was my dad's birthday. We celebrated by going to my cousin's stage show at Mater Dei. Then, we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Yummy!!
Dylan is army crawling all over the place. Maybe he can teach Macie!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Here are the highlights:
- She had her first overnight without us at Grammie and Pops for Valentine's day. Brian had a harder time leaving her than he originally had thought, but Macie did well and it was a nice break for us!
- Macie constantly has her hand in her mouth or is reaching for a toy to chew on. She loves her taggies and some books that she can get in her mouth.
- She still loves tv and we use it to our advantage at times!
- She is getting so much stronger and can sit up for about a second at a time before falling over.
- She is becoming much more vocal and I love it when she tells me all about her day.
- She tried veggies for the first time. So far she has eaten sweet peas, squash, green beans, and carrots. Carrots are by far her favorite and she doesn't like green beans at all!
- Macie goes to bed around 7pm or so and wakes up to eat around 4:30 or 5. Then, she goes back to sleep until it is time to go to daycare. Much, much better than before!
Don't mind me, I'm just taking out this duck!
Friday, March 13, 2009
When we got there, they gave Macie an exersaucer they had to stay at their house. Macie has been in one at Grandma's house (my mom), but now we have one for home too! The cool thing is that it grows with her!
Mom, look at my new toy!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Saturday, March 7, 2009
I was so excited to find out that I will be able to make my blog into a book, so I have record of so many little things that are happening in our lives.
I have also enjoyed the world of blogging and love to read about other people and what is going on in their life. Brian makes fun of me because some of the blogs that I read are about people I have never met.
Hopefully, I will be able to continue blogging. Thanks to all of my readers and thanks to all of the other bloggers who give me an insight into their lives!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
A family photo