- He has started smiling and is doing it more and more. It melts my heart!
- Gavin has started spending his days with his grandmas while Mommy goes to work.
- He eats every 3 hours. I feed him when I am home and he takes pumped milk from a bottle when I'm at work. He eats about 4 to 5 ounces at a feeding. He honestly doesn't seem to care where his food comes from as long and he gets to eat!
- He is a pretty good sleeper and such a sweet baby! He only cries when he is hungry or has gas!
- He loves to lay on the ground and kick and squirm.
- We weighed him tonight on both our wii and home scale and he weighs about 13 POUNDS!!! We take him to the doctor on the 21st so I will be interested to see what he weighs there!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Two Months Old!
Gavin William is 2 months old today! In some ways, I think the time has flown by but other times it is hard to remember a time without him in our life! Here is what Gavin has been up to:
Posted by The Mitchell Family at 9:56 PM