- Buy frames/Hang Pictures: hospital pictures, Gavin's picture collage
- Scrapbooking: get caught up on Gavin's first year, Harmonie trip, Pops' stories for Macie, Brian and I's book
- Read three books for pleasure
- Have a yard sale (clean out/organize house while finding a bunch of crap to get rid of)
- Rip out bushes in front of house and redo landscaping (with help of Brian)
- Hang all new interior doors and paint (with help of dad and Brian)
- Set aside days to just focus on time with the kids
The list seems short, but the days fill up all too quickly! Random note...this is my 400th post!