- He is eating more and more "real" food all of the time. We have another good eater on our hands and he will eat just about anything we put in front of him. He is down to three 4ounce bottles a day. He doesn't care for the stuff much anymore. He also tried milk for the first time. We started giving it to him at snack time because it takes a while to make the change from a hot bottle to cold milk.
- He is still a great sleeper. He naps three times a day and is in bed by 6:30 or 7:00 every night. He wakes up about 12 hours later. No complaints there!
- He has lots of teeth (I think the count is 8) and is a drool bucket. I'm pretty sure some more will be popping up any day now!
- He started physical therapy and has had 2 sessions. We are very pleased with Miss Melissa and his progress. Even though he isn't close to pulling up yet, we've see LOTS of progress in the last month or so. He still gets around with his one-armed army crawl and is fast!
- He continues to be very easy going and a determined little guy. Not much gets in his way!
- He lights up when he sees Mommy, Daddy, Macie, or people he knows. Sometimes (although rarely) he will even fuss to be held. Mommy eats this up because Gavin isn't super cuddly.
- He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, cars, his big sister Macie, to be tickled, and anything that he can bang together. He is the best little boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
11 Months Old!
How in the world is Gavin 11 months old? In one short month, we will be celebrating his first birthday...I can't believe it! Here is what the dude has been up to...
Posted by The Mitchell Family at 7:20 PM