- His hair is getting longer and thicker. It is brown and his eyes are a golden brown. He has two adorable dimples that show when he has a big smile!
- He adores his big sister Macie. He is always following her around and trying to be like her. I have to say that his other favorite person is Grandpa. Gavin always looks at him, tries to get his attention, follows him around the room, and lights up when he sees him!
- He has made great strides in gross motor. He can now pull up and has started cruising along furniture slowly. He can pull up to his knees and stay there without holding onto something. He is all over the place!
- He had his last bottle last week and is doing great! He loves his milk and he loves to eat. He eats a great variety of foods and meal time is never a problem.
- He is still going to bed by 7 and doesn't wake up until 6 or later.
- He loves to play with his cars, Little People, and balls. He loves to put anything and everything in his mouth.
- He is still very determined and doesn't give up or get frustrated easily.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Happy Birthday Gavin!
Today my little man turned one year old! What a wonderful year it's been! We will be taking duck pictures with Aunt Allie at his photo shoot next weekend. Here is what he's up to:
Posted by The Mitchell Family at 8:06 PM