- I got a new phone finally around Halloween. I've been taking tons of pictures, but have yet to figure out how to get them all on the computer. Not only did I get a new phone, but it already had to be replaced! Brian got one, too, and we are both loving them so far.
- I am currently taking a leave from work. I will go back in April to finish out the year. Gavin's medical needs have once again increased and it was just too much. I needed to step away and make some big decisions for our family.
- Gavin....well, he is currently getting labs once a month and taking iron, but his levels seems to be better. His GI issues caused him to be referred to some doctors in Boston becasue they weren't sure what to do in Indy. We didn't know if we were going to have to go there or not, but we've found a pair of Riley docs who will be able to do the procedure in June. He's also been referred to a new Neurologist at Riley making his team total 6 up there! His legs are falling asleep and he is falling to the ground. They are concerned about his spine and he has yet another MRI to check around the spine to see if a vascular lesion is squeezing it. His leg vein, even though it has 23 coils in it, has not completely closed off! The doctor is OK with it at this time, but thinks that it is amazing that it won't give up! We continue to have lots of appointments and procedures and I don't see any slowing down soon.
- Gavin has also had a recent trip to the ER for his strider and just last week I took him into Dr. Voyles because of breathing issues. We are hoping he will outgrow it, but I'm not sure when! He's also been referred to Dr. Bowersox, a local psychologist, who specializes in children with long term illness. We just don't want to let that area slide!
- We had the flu at Christmas, so that was a bit crazy! We had to reschedule Lilah's birthday party, but it turned out great! We've had two birthdays now and officially have a 6, 5, and 3 year old! Where has the time gone?
- We are planning to put our house on the market. I've tried to make this house work long enough, but we just need more space!
- We may be parents of 5 little ones soon! There are two little boys who we are trying to foster to adopt. They are currently in Lafayette and go to Andre's daycare. It's a crazy story and we feel like God has put them in our life for a reason. We flew through the foster application process and are now waiting to hear if and when we can bring them home! More about that when I can share more...
- I've been making some big decisions about working and schooling for the kids that I will be able to share soon...
If you've stuck with me this long...THANKS! My new motto is, "God has greater plans for me than I could even imagine!" My life seems to be taking a new direction and I am more at peace than I've been in a long time. We have been praying about so many things and feel like things are coming together and all happening at once! I hope to fully update the blog with pictures, etc soon, but as you can see, I've been a little busy!