Even with the extra day, February has flown by all too quickly! Here is an update of how I've done with my 2016 Intentions. There are a few areas I'm really hoping to focus on in March, and the biggest one is BLOGGING with PICTURES!
1. Catch up on the blog (including Disney!)....not yet (March!)
2. Visit Grams B 2x a Month (0/24) Complete and Total FAIL:(
3. Finish Daily Dose of Knowledge: Bible with Brian We do this every night still!
4. Visit each of Brian's grandparents 2x other than holidays (0/4)
5. Complete the 12 Months of Family Fun board we gave the kids for Christmas (2/12) On Track!
6. Cross off 35 things from my 101 in 1001 list (13/35) Getting there!
7. Follow a strict budget Cracking Down!
8. Keep track of all of Gavin's Appointments and Procedures in 2016 (See Below)
9. Work on my weight loss and do something active at least 3x a week Yeah Bad...
10. Make Disney scrapbooks with the kids
11. Spend 30 minutes each day really playing with the kids
12. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night Pretty much did this!
13. Drink at least 64oz of water every day
14. Keep up our new bed time routine (Bible stories, down time, lights out at 8)
15. Get Gavin a wheelchair (Fitting 1/14) Hopefully it will come in by April
16. Visit the Indianapolis Children's Museum 4x by November 30th (1/14, )
1/14 -Wheelchair Fitting
2/22 - Dr. Walsh
2/23 - Dr. Hon
2/29 - Dr. Neely