2. Visit Grams B 2x a Month (0/24)
3. Finish Daily Dose of Knowledge: Bible with Brian
4. Visit each of Brian's grandparents 2x other than holidays (0/4)
5. Complete the 12 Months of Family Fun board we gave the kids for Christmas (4/12) We hope to complete as many of the items on there as we can, but due to budget and other life circumstances, things have changed.
6. Cross off 35 things from my 101 in 1001 list (16/35) Half way there!
7. Follow a strict budget I am pretty tight with the budget, but things are about to get even tighter!
8. Keep track of all of Gavin's Appointments and Procedures in 2016 (See Below!) All of Gavin's appointments are documented. If I added in Macie and Brian's appointments, you would see that we are at the doctor ALL OF THE TIME!
9. Work on my weight loss and do something active at least 3x a week Not so much:(
10. Make Disney scrapbooks with the kids
11. Spend 30 minutes each day really playing with the kids
12. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night
13. Drink at least 64oz of water every day
14. Keep up our new bed time routine (Bible stories, down time, lights out at 8)
15. Get Gavin a wheelchair (Fitting 1/14) I think this is finally on the right track. Hope to have it soon!
1/6 - Dr. Bowersox
1/14 -Wheelchair Fitting (Riley)
1/20 - Dr. Bowersox
2/3 - Dr. Bowersox
2/17 - Dr. Bowersox
2/22 - Dr. Walsh (Riley)
2/23 - Dr. Hon (Riley)
2/29 - Dr. Neely (Riley)
3/7 - Vascular Lesion Clinic (Riley)
3/21 - Dr. Bowersox
3/28 - PT, Dr. Neely, Dr. Loder (Riley)
4/11 - MRI of total Spine (Riley)
4/14 - PT Evaluation
4/22 - Genetics (Riley)
4/26 - Dr. Bowersox (Pysch Testing)
4/27 - Dr. Bowersox
5/3 - Ultrasound of Kidneys (Riley)
5/12 - OT Evaluation
5/24 - Dr. Bowersox (Testing Results)
5/25 - Dr. Voyles
6/1 - OT
6/6 - Dr. Neely, Vascular Lesion Clinic (Riley)
6/7 - Dr. Bowersox
6/8 - PT, OT
6/15 - PT, OT
6/21 - Dr. Bowersox
6/22 - PT, OT