I DID IT! I blogged every single day in the month of August! I'm happy that I did because it has really gotten me into the habit of blogging again. Blogging is a true love and passion of mine. I do not know if I will continue to blog daily or cluster blog, but I already have several drafts in the works. As far as the rest of August, here is how I did:
1. Catch up on the blog (including Disney!) DONE!!
2. Visit Grams B 2x a Month (0/24)
3. Finish Daily Dose of Knowledge: Bible with Brian We are back to reading nightly!
4. Visit each of Brian's grandparents 2x other than holidays (0/4)
5. Complete the 12 Months of Family Fun board we gave the kids for Christmas (4/12)
6. Cross off 35 things from my 101 in 1001 list (20/35)
7. Follow a strict budget Right now we aren't spending unless absolutely necessary!
8. Keep track of all of Gavin's Appointments and Procedures in 2016 (See Below) August was a busy month!!
9. Work on my weight loss and do something active at least 3x a week I'm back to doing this again and am already down 5.5 pounds!!
10. Make Disney scrapbooks with the kids
11. Spend 30 minutes each day really playing with the kids More and more all of the time!
12. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night I LOVE sleep and I'm a much happier Mommy and Wife!!
13. Drink at least 64oz of water every day Drinking more than this daily!
14. Keep up our new bed time routine (Bible stories, down time, lights out at 8) Started this again!
15. Get Gavin a wheelchair (Fitting 1/14, reordered 6/27) DONE!!!
16. Visit the Indianapolis Children's Museum 4x by November 30th (1/14, 5/3, 6/5. 6/6 ) DONE!!!
I did GREAT this month!! Watch out September...here I come!!
8/1 - Labs
8/2 - Dr. Heister
8/3 - OT, Dr. Bowersox
8/8 - Labs, Dr. Voyles
8/10 - OT
8/15 - GI Procedure Dr. Hon, Dr. Marshalleck (Riley)
8/17 - OT
8/19 - PT
8/22 - Labs, Dr. Voyles
8/23 - Labs
8/24 - Kidney Ultrasound, Dr. Walsh (Riley)
8/25 - Dr. Bowersox
8/26 - PT
8/29 - Labs, Dr. Hege (Riley)
8/31 - OT