2. Visit Grams B 2x a Month (0/24)
3. Finish Daily Dose of Knowledge: Bible with Brian Slow, but steady!
4. Visit each of Brian's grandparents 2x other than holidays (0/4)
5. Complete the 12 Months of Family Fun board we gave the kids for Christmas (4/12)
6. Cross off 35 things from my 101 in 1001 list (26/35)
7. Follow a strict budget Pretty much as strict as one can get!8. Keep track of all of Gavin's Appointments and Procedures in 2016 (See Below)9. Work on my weight loss and do something active at least 3x a week Down 12 pounds!
10. Make Disney scrapbooks with the kids
11. Spend 30 minutes each day really playing with the kids Doing this!
12. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night Most nights!
13. Drink at least 64oz of water every day Check!
14. Keep up our new bed time routine (Bible stories, down time, lights out at 8) We started reading the Bible as a family!
Busy Appointment Month:
9/2 - PT
9/7 - OT
9/8 - Dr. Bowersox
9/9 - PT
9/13 - Labs
9/14 - OT
9/16 - PT
9/19 - Labs
9/20 - Dr. Neely, Sleep Study (Riley)
9/21 - Dr. Haggstrom (Riley)
9/22 - Dr. Bowersox
9/23 - Labs, Dr. Hege (Riley)
9/26 - GI Procedure Dr. Hon (Riley)
9/28 - OT
9/30 - Dr. Voyles, PT
How'd you do in September?